Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Type: Contract to Perm
Job #: KC211213930
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with the following knowledge and experience: Responsibilities:
- Work on a platform. This means planning and coding against complexity, pitfalls, and opportunities in moving from discrete and legacy applications to a unified application and user experience.
- Create, build and deploy applications hosted in the cloud. You'll be working primarily in Angular and .NET Core frameworks, though a microservice model lets us experiment with others.
- We work in scrum teams, usually with 4 - 6 developers, QA, UX, and Product partners and do our best to follow agile practices and principles in our work.
- Create proofs-of-concept/mock services and data models of new features, technologies and frameworks to inform technical direction early before major investment.
- Establish, document, and follow standards for common engineering constructs such as security models, API schemas, wire/serialization formats and data model definitions across platform components and services.
- Our teams own the end-to-end development lifecycle of their applications, including deployment, operations in the cloud, and participation in on call Engineering support rotation.
- You've helped create a software platform that threaded new and legacy applications together for a great user experience
- 5+ years software engineering experience in a high-level programming language such as Java, C#, Python
- Knowledge of APIs and API structures such as HATEOAS, REST, serialization formats, cryptography/handshake protocols and other aspects of inter-service security, communication and performance
- Experience building and deploying cloud infrastructure
- Experience working through ambiguity and rapid change to deliver working software
- Experience with agile methodologies and a desire to embody the principles they support
- Ability to lead and explain technical requirements in a clear and concise manner
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs