This Jobot Job is hosted by: Luke Swift
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $130,000A bit about us:
Based in Milwaukee, WI, we are a fast-growing SaaS startup with a flagship product that is changing the way people manage their healthcare by helping them with their costly benefits decisions that affect millions of individuals!
We are looking for a mid-senior Full Stack Python Engineer to join our fast-growing Software Engineering team. You will be tasked with managing, defining, and delivering scalable products leveraging internal resources and best practices. You will be joining our product team building critical tools that provide knowledge and better decision-making to lower the costs of healthcare. You will collaborate with a team of industry experts, engineers, and various technology experts to manage the overall service and operational relationship of assigned accounts. This engineer will work throughout our products stack and will provide service delivery across the suite of products and services.Why join us?
1. Innovative Product
2. Massive Growth
3. Great work, life balance!Job Details
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Day to day:
- Maintain and improve the efficiency of the development pipeline.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and business stakeholders to ensure continuous development, testing and product delivery.
- Clearly communicate across teams to ensure with the rapid production of features and functionality to our flagship product
- Prioritize operational testing and user testing to assist with rapid development and client adoption as well as the deployment life cycle from end-to-end.
- Identify ways to improve automation, any gaps in development to fill.
- Identify new tools and technology to improve the overall development workflow and life cycle
- Improve active processes and development life cycles linked to our customers, including their utilization, trends and key findings within the data.
- Collect and manage data flow from key data sources; follow-up on data gaps and work to ensure third parties provide accurate data. Improve data collection processes.
- Collaborate with the data governance team to develop and implement sound data quality practices. Check error logs and advise on and work to implement improvements to the data collection, management and governance process.
- 4+ years of professional Software Development experience; Full Stack experience preferred
- Advanced Python coding abilities
- Experience with Django or similar Python web framework
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Familiar with CI/CD and DevOps tools and processes
- Agile methodologies and SDLC knowledge
- Ability to work in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Proven or relevant experience with problem-solving, financial acumen, and analytical output.
Nice to have skills, not required:
- Experience with React.js or similar JS MVC framework
- Experience with Tableau or a similar business intelligence package.
- Knowledge of healthcare data.
- Experience growing and/or managing teams that develop SaaS driven products.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.