Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Software Engineer with UE4 experience in Austin, Texas (TX).
Our client is growing and they're looking to add Senior Software Engineers to work on Ultra High Fidelity simulation solutions for the autonomous vehicle market. If you're excited about joining a startup company and want to apply your software engineering prowess to solve complex problems, this could be the opportunity you're looking for.
* BS/MS preferred
* 6+ years software development experience
* Deep C++ skills
* Recent experience with Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
* Ability to work independently and be a great team member
A combination of the following skills (not all mandatory):
* Computer Vision (OpenCV) and/or Machine Learning
* OpenGL, PhysX, DirectX, CUDA
* Photorealistic and physics based rendering
* LIDAR, radar, camera, IMU a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.