Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Software Engineer in Louisville, KY.
The Senior Software Engineer guides other software engineers through the development lifecycle, works with other software engineers to ensure code is optimized for performance and the right tools are being used for the right jobs, looks for and makes recommendations about optimizations to the technology stack and opportunities for automation, designs and implements large-scale software solutions to meet business needs, and takes an engineering approach to problem-solving.
The Senior Software Engineer also develops normalized relational databases optimal for application development and data reporting purposes, works directly with internal stakeholders to understand underlying business needs from a technical perspective and designs and creates effective databases to match these needs, understands customer needs and effectively coordinates projects with customers and other team members.
* Demonstrated ability to develop complex databases to support analytic and transactional applications
* Experience independently developing, testing, and deploying code in a complex automated system
* Seeks out and explores data from multiple sources, applying advanced skills to understand, clean, and develop data assets
* Ability to work directly with internal partners to identify business needs and develop solutions, as well as coordinate efforts within the team
* Significant experience with Python, MS SQL Server, Oracle, or MS Azure
* Experience with ETLs and automation using general purpose programming languages
* Experience managing version control, preferably Git
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.