Description: The coolest jobs on this planet- or any other- are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds- hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have an active TS/SCI security clearance? Are you looking for an exciting career as a Software Engineer at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? A fulfilling position that challenges your mind, grows your skills, and gives to our Nation-s most critical missions is right in front of you. At Lockheed Martin Space, we advance the frontiers of science, help militaries protect what matters most, and solve problems that others think are impossible. We have challenging missions that will inspire and innovate!
Lockheed Martin Space-s business area in King of Prussia, PA is seeking creative & high energy Software Engineers to support a ground breaking new mission area in the Mission Systems and Operations organization. Perform software engineering tasks using agile methodologies and support customers passionate about developing new system capabilities. We are looking for talented engineers who can deal with uncertainty and thrive in a dynamic environment. Be given product responsibility, customer engagement and be asked to create new mission capabilities. Be a part of an integral team developing new concepts, designing and delivering innovative and affordable capabilities to customers. Be passionate about your trade, insist on product quality, and be focused on mission success. Join a high performing team. You will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills, desire challenges and be willing to engage in frequent internal interactions with peers, teammates, and customers in other geographical locations.
Our King of Prussia, PA facility which has numerous amenities such as a fitness center, cafeteria, and a numerous meeting rooms! One of the largest malls in the country is near this facility and the City of Philadelphia, New York City, and the Washington Metro Area is within drivable distance. Employees enjoy great benefits such as health, vision, dental, 401K, paid time off, and flexible work schedules.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and you meet eligibility requirements
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition Learn more about Lockheed Martin-s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Basic Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor-s degree in a technical or engineering discipline
- Experienced Software Developer
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Ability to design software solutions to address complex problems
- You have at minimum an active TS/SCI security clearance to start. Maintaining a TS/SCI Clearance throughout the course of employment is a requirement Desired Skills:
- Proficiency with .NET / C#, Java, SQL, C++
- Familiarity with LM Horizon a plus
- Experienced with C2 or Mission Planning domains
- Git/Jenkins familiarity or experience
- Full-stack web development framework experience (Angular preferred)
- RESTful web service development experience
- AWS training/experience Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.