Job Description ConsultNet
is actively recruiting for a UI Developer
- Create Web application front end as per design comps.
- Build modular and reusable components.
- Adapt to established coding standards and group procedures and get guidance as necessary from Senior UI Developers/Tech Leads.
- Plan and estimate their project in an accurate time format (hours, days, weeks), owning the entire project and becoming a subject matter expert (SME) and sharing that knowledge with others.
- Properly document their code through comments and documentation/diagrams.
- Improve code quality as they receive and learn from continuous feedback in their tech reviews and begin to give their own tech reviews to other developers.
- Deliver projects with quality and in a time-efficient matter. They should progressively deliver their features faster.
- Collaborate with our partners (PdM, Creative, UX, QE, Backend, Senior UI Developers).
- Conduct testing on multiple devices and browsers before committing their code, creating unit test cases with ample coverage.
- Understand entire SDLC (software development life cycle) process.
- Ensure design consistency with our coded style guide (CSG).
- Familiarity withprocess tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Understand and implement good practices for SEO, Site Performance, Accessibility and Cross-Browser compatibility.
- Influence architecture stack and standards through increased collaboration with other developers.
- Demonstrate leadership through Tech Talks, presentations.
- Experience with mobile first approach and responsive design.
- Good understanding of backend technologies such as Java and Node.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering OR relevant experience.
- 3+ years' experience in UI development.
- Experience with Foundation/Bootstrap, Backbone.js/React.js/Vue.js.
- Experience in designing and implementing responsive layouts.
- Working knowledge of Node.js.
- Experience with Java a plus.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com