Mimecast is looking for an experienced Senior/Staff level Engineer to join the Search team. As an integral member of the team you will be involved in the entire product life cycle from requirements through execution to build and enhance our next generation search platform.
The successful candidate will work closely with the members of the Search team to develop robust and scalable services designed to provide our customers with a great search experience. Working in a face-paced, agile environment you'll develop efficient and scalable systems to index, manage and search massive amounts of data.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing in one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, C/C++
- Solid experience with concurrency, multithreading, server architectures, distributed systems and load balancing techniques
- Expert knowledge developing and debugging distributed applications in a *nix environment
- Experience with search technologies (Lucene, Elasticsearch, Solr) is a plus
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Flexible, open and friendly work environment
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.