Seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a major technology company in the East Bay. The candidate should have at least 7 years of experience in backend development with Web/Server/Cloud applications.
• Provides significant contribution for Backend server system implementation and maintenance of multiple features and components.
• Provides significant contribution for analysis and design of core architecture, feature sets, classes, libraries, services, user interface and functionality.
• Provides significant contribution for development in accordance to the project requirements, company guidelines and general best practices to ensure quality, competitiveness, and customer success with the product.
• Provides significant contribution for the team to meet project objectives and schedule. Reviews designs, code, and other work deliverable of peers, mentors them, and leads team effort on resolving issues.
• Provides timely project and progress reports to the manager about the assigned tasks and team achievements.
• Researches new technologies, tools, and ideas. Leads the team application and promotes it to others to improve efficiency and quality of development.
• Resolves complex issues from the field, system or environment related.
• Performs as a gatekeeper across multiple locations to system integrity, architecture and requirements conformance, versioning, and configurations.
• Design decisions reflect understanding of the project big picture.
• Created specifications and design documents are referenced and used by others.
• Reporting to manager is timely and accurate.
• Technical requests from other teams and locations are responded to promptly.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience is required and an advanced degree is highly desirable.
• At least 7 years of programming experience in Web/Server/Cloud applications
• Significant backend coding experience particularly in C# / Java / Scala frameworks and Database (SQL / NoSQL) and Restful API.
• Proficiency with software development methodologies and environments
• Effective collaboration with engineers and other departments world-wide as necessary
• Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, software architecture and design principles is must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are must.
• Ability to learn quickly
Candidates must have: C# or Java or Scala, SQL, No-SQL, Restful API, Test Automation (UT)
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
Please Note: - We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. - No third party candidates will be considered for this position. - Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact