The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for new and existing Document Management System and Enterprise Content Management projects through the creation of plugins, web applications, and custom applications on top of the proprietary platform.
• Leads implementation and maintenance of multiple features and components on the project that promotes the sales of this company's products worldwide
• Leads analysis and design of core architecture, feature sets, classes/ components to build/maintain user interface.
• Leads front-end development in accordance to the project requirements, company guidelines and general best practices to ensure quality, competitiveness, and customer success with the product.
• Leads the team to meet project objectives and schedule. Reviews designs, code, and other work deliverable of peers, mentors them, and leads team effort on resolving issues.
• Provides timely project and progress reports to the manager about the assigned tasks and team achievements.
• Researches into new technologies, tools, and ideas. Leads the team application and promotes it to others to improve efficiency and quality of development.
• Resolves complex issues from the field, system or environment related.
• Perform as gatekeeper across multiple locations to system integrity, architecture and requirements conformance, versioning, and configurations for User Interface.
• 7+ years of software development experience of designing and developing web applications.
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
• Significant coding experience with Scala/Java and a familiarity with server-side MVC web architectures such as Play Framework.
• Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, software architecture and design principles is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
• Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations related to micro-service architecture, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, and global infrastructures.
• Experience with open source cloud and cloud computing platforms such as Amazon AWS, Google App Engine, and/or Microsoft Azure.
• Knowledge of and experience with printing/scanning software solution business is preferred.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
Please Note: - We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. - No third party candidates will be considered for this position. - U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.