“NOTE: If selected for this position, you are required to perform ALL work within a commutable distance of your assigned Worksite Location.”
Sr. Software Engineer (Austin, TX)(SubCon allowed)
The Apple Online Store is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial senior software engineer to join the Apple Online Store Engineering team. You will deliver projects aimed at improving the hugely successful Apple Online Store. Apple Online Store is the Apple Inc’s global e-commerce platform present in 39+ countries with 25+ payment methods and a rich feature set. You must enjoy rolling up the sleeves and collaborating on a multidisciplinary team and be passionate to explore cutting edge technologies.
• 5+ years of proven experience in software development.
• Strong experience in object oriented programming with Java and/or C#.
• In-depth experience in data structures, distributed systems and storages.
• Experience with developing and consuming RESTful services.
• In-depth experience with Messaging: Solace, RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, SNS;
• Experience in service performance profiling and optimization.
• Design and build of PCI-DSS, PII, and SOX Compliant Systems.
• In-depth experience with Databases: Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB, and Oracle;
• Experience in software security and compliance frameworks.
• Familiarity with caching technologies: Redis, HazelCast, and Memcache;
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills
• Familiarity with cloud technologies
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Familiarity with CI/CD processes, Gradle, Maven, and Git
• Excitement and passion to work on amazing products
• Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
We are looking for a self-starting, energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills, who is a great team player, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. As part of the AOS Engineering team, your responsibilities will include working closely with other engineering team members and interacting with product, design, content, QA and many other groups to lead and deliver world class engineering products in an exciting fast-paced environment. Your work will focus on building high throughput, high performance, reliable, checkout & payment platform that support Apple online stores.
BS CS/CE or equivalent