JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking a Senior Software Engineers to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, and manipulation of extremely large data sets) for a Mission customer. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Additional Software Engineering experience in lieu of a non-technical Bachelor's degree is acceptable
- Five (5) years of experience as a Software Engineer
My SAIC Benefits.