- Work with peers, project and product managers to design and develop scalable REST & GraphQL microservices using technologies such as Docker, Golang, C# .NET Core, Node.js and Angular.js.
- Provide technical leadership, product training, code reviews, operational support by fixing production issues;
- Organize technical discussions and mentor/coach software engineers within a Scrum team.
- Work in a DevOps environment, and be responsible for buildout and 24x5 operation of multiple microservices.
- Undertake comprehensive code reviews and ensure delivery of high-quality software.
- Design and implement data storage and data models using relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) and document-based databases (AWS DynamoDB).
- Constantly improve and add to the internal toolchain and seek out process improvements.
- Actively practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
- Apply knowledge of End of Day Trade Workflows, File Release and Scheduler workflow to ensure that End of Day Trade files are sent in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Master's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 2 years of experience in the job offered or 2 years of experience using tools such as MS SQL Server, My SQL, AWS Dynamo DB, Python, Front End HTML5, API testing using Frisby, REST and GraphQL microservices, React, Docker, C#, Node.js, Angular.js, and Agile.
- Experience to include therein Unit Testing using Jasmine or Mocha, and UI Integration Testing using Selenium or Protractor.
Refer To: Job Number R0003677 Please use job reference code and send resumes to Aylin Kentkur, Senior HR Specialist, Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.Our Culture:
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo - all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture. SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.