- Design, implement and maintain scalable cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) applications used by the investment community.
- Work closely with peers, project and product managers to deliver scalable backend compute micro services in Node.js and C# .NET Core and web front-end using Angular.js.
- Develop high quality code using tools and technologies such as REST, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, SQL Server and AWS services.
- Work on the entire life cycle of product development and work on all deliverables coming from their Agile Team, generally either as a writer or reviewer.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor/coach other engineers within a scrum team.
- Identify improvements and participate in innovating tools and services that are at the foundation of our product.
- Actively practice Test Driven Development (TDD) & Behavior Driven Development (BDD) while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
- Provide operational support by fixing production issues.
Refer To: Job Number R0003692 Please use job reference code and send resumes to Aylin Kentkur, Senior HR Specialist, Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.Our Culture:
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo - all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture. SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.