If you’re going to spend hours coding, don’t you want to make sure that code is for something good? You can by joining us, Sapphire Digital, a mission-driven healthcare technology company!
We’re looking for an experienced developer to join our expanding engineering team. The team includes bikers, runners, gamers, musicians and a variety of people. It’s a hard-working team that likes to have fun, collaborate and learn from each other. You will get to work with C#, ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL, Postgres, AWS technologies such as SQS, Lambda, RDS, Elasticache, among other technologies. We offer comprehensive onboarding, mentorship, career guidance, a competitive salary, a remote-friendly workspace, and continuing education support (conferences, books, online resources). We follow an Agile methodology in small software teams to consistently deliver high-quality software.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
• Support software programming initiatives within an Agile team environment
• Support and enhance current systems
• Participate in Pull Request process for peer code review
• Help coordinate and execute code deployments.
• Prototype/explore new technology and articulate business value
• Debug and optimize code
• Support the development of documentation
• Participate in the software development lifecycle
• Apply best practices and standard operating procedures
• Create simple solutions that solve complex problems
You might be a good fit if you have:
• 3+ years of software development experience (non-internship)
• 3+ years of experience with at least one of the following: Java, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, and object-oriented design
• Experience communicating architecture and design of new systems, or extending existing systems
• Self-motivation and the ability to take software from ideation to production.
• Able to work independently as well as the ability to pair with other team members
• Experience leading the way in building complex software systems
• Working knowledge of C# and ASP.Net
• Knowledge of best practices including code reviews, testing, coding standards, source control (git and Github), and CI/CD
• Experience with cloud and serverless technologies
• Full-stack development and experience with DevOps
EOE Committed to Diversity