Client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer
who can handle a fast, scalable, problem- solving software environment. You will be solving problems of scale and flexibility that most engineers never see, building a product capable of serving our customers in ways you never imagined. Your scope extends from the high-performance data layer to a complex business layer. This position requires the mental agility to jump from the deep code-level view to big picture view and back into code view. What you'll be doing:
Must have skills:
- Create designs, code, tests in-line with approved architecture and engineering processes and best practices.
- Manage availability, latency, scalability by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for engineering services and systems.
- Identify and resolve production issues as needed
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Innovate and Mentor junior software engineers
- MS in Computer Science or related field/degree plus 4+ years of relevant experience, or a BS plus 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience building high-volume and critical production service environment
- Fluency in C#; and core .Net features
- Technical expertise in building and tuning multi-threaded high-performance .NET applications. Strong server-side development skills designing and developing high traffic applications in a fast-paced environment
- At least 5+ years of hands-on development experience as a developer or technical team lead building applications using the .NET Framework, C#, Visual Studio 2015 and 2017
- Experience with agile development and scrum methodologies
- Must have working knowledge and experience of Entity Framework or nHibernate
- Must have working experience with features in .Net 4.0 such as LINQ, and TPL
- 3+ years of development experience building integration solutions using web services and APIs built with WCF, WSDL, SOAP and REST.