Are you interested in using your expertise in software engineering to build software that helps make communities safer? Would you like to support first responders with software used on the front lines of law enforcement, fire rescue, and public safety agencies across the United States?
Tyler Technologies is looking for an innovative, talented, passionate Senior Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of industry-leading Public Safety solutions. Our engineers are involved in all aspects of solution creation including analysis, design, coding, testing, and support. Ideal candidates will believe in Agile/Lean concepts and have demonstrated success working as part of a self-organizing team.Location
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support
- Follow the development practices of the public safety product teams
- Ensure on-going success of projects by designing high-quality technical solutions
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to solve complex technical problems
- Continually grow personal skillset and knowledge base with independent research
Colorado Code of Regulations 7 CCR 1103-13 Disclosure
- 5+ years of experience in designing and programming commercial-grade applications
- 5+ years of object-oriented design experience
- 5+ years of C# development experience with a comprehensive knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experienced in the .NET framework, multi-threaded, and asynchronous programming models
- Strong communication skills which will elevate technical team interaction
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly and proactively
- Coding experience with WPF/ WinForms/Angular
- Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL server
- Professional work experience designing, building and deploying a large-scale, commercial software product
- Experience using development tools such as Visual Studio, ReSharper, JIRA, TFS
- Familiarity with industry-standard development practices (Agile methodologies, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, etc.)
Salary will generally fall between $65,279 - $95,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.