Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an opportunity in Morrisville, (remote initially), North Carolina (NC). The Senior Software Engineer will work with alongside industry veterans from fortune 50 companies to build scalable and maintainable software & solutions for their customer portfolio. Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy scalable client facing software.
- Work on a wide variety of data driven projects from user interface, database, machine learning, laboratory operations, big data analysis, and system architecture.
- Collaborate with team members to solve issues ranging from scalability, design, release framework, and process to deliver exceptional results.
- Interact cross-functionally with other teams, stakeholders, and customers.
Assist with content creating for game development and assisting with quality controlQualifications of the Senior Software Engineer:
Compensation for the Senior Software Engineer:
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience with C#/.NET
- Excellent knowledge of building large scale distributed systems
- Experience with modern DevOps tools
- Self-starter with a passion for technology
- BA/BS degree preferably in computer science or engineering
- Authorized to work for any employer
- Salary Range: $120,000 - $135,000
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, dental, vision, matching 401K, with a strong vacation package.
- No third parties
Develop, Developer, Software Developer, C#, Software Engineer, .NET, Engineer, DevOps, AWS, Technology