Title : Senior Software Engineer
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Duration : 12 Months (Contract to hire)
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance Required
- Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking Senior Software Engineer to join our team at its Indianapolis facility.
- These positions will be members of scrum teams for various products including avionics software, display software, and/or software for lab environments.
- These products range from new development, modifications and enhancements to existing software systems, and the development and integration of new mission capabilities.
General Responsibilities include:
- Development work in the aircraft avionics, displays and/or integration lab.
- Developing new capabilities and maintaining existing complex software to improve fleet capabilities.
- The candidates may participate in the entire software life cycle including development, integration and test.
Minimum of 4 Years software experience supporting and developing real-time embedded software in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience with C/C++/C#, Python, SQL
- Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other