Senior Software Developer
Zycron is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developers for two different clients in the Nashville area.
These are permanent position with full benefits.
**We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.**
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience with the ability to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle. This may be experience in any development language.
- Cloud experience with Azure would be a large plus**
- Experience mentoring
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience working with microservices
- Advanced proficiency as a full-stack developer with Java, .Net, or Python
- Competency in leveraging responsive UI design principles
- Experience using web-based services and APIs
- Advanced knowledge of relational database platforms such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with PaaS/FaaS development tools and patterns (compute on demand, application fabric, containers, elastic computing, etc.)
- Proficiency with PowerShell and/or Python scripting
- Experience leveraging an IAM engine, particularly SailPoint
- Expertise in leveraging responsive UI design principles for delivery on mobile devices
- Expertise in Solution Architecture and/or Data Architecture and/or Data Analytics
- Experience with Oracle EBS-based application suites (particularly OAF development)
- Background in a wide variety of development platforms
- Complete understanding of enterprise security including significant experience with LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) patterns
- Expertise in Enterprise Architecture and/or Data Architecture
- Designs, creates, and implements enterprise-grade software solutions including custom applications and integration with third-party applications
- Provides working proof-of-concept demonstrations to management and the other developers
- Exhibits leadership and strategic direction for application architecture. Serves as a strong creative force and master problem solver.
- Is responsible for guiding technical staff using design and code reviews. Effectively contributes to technical designs in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Leads the efforts both individually and with a team to conduct discovery of business and technical requirements. Proactively identifies and recommends approaches and designs.
- Helps to properly manage the customer relationship: setting and meeting expectations, handling scope creep, and otherwise maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Liaises at between stakeholders, PMO, and release management as needed to ensure team coordination, synergy, and successful project delivery.
- Creates design artifacts as necessary
- Helps maintain enterprise technical standards
- Keeps up-to-date on a broad range of technologies; determines industry trends and identifying new opportunities for system efficiency.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Sydney Crimmins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.