About the Role
Uber Eats is the fastest growing food delivery platform in the world, just over the last year we have doubled our gross bookings! Our team's work at Uber Eats directly impacts and continues to impact our communities. We help feed the Eater, and we help the merchants stay in business.
You would be joining an exciting new team, focussed on taking Uber Eats beyond food delivery to Grocery, Alcohol, and other verticals. Uber Grocery is an exciting new team with an ambitious mission that has already been launched in several countries around the world.
Come join us in our NYC office to be part of a thriving culture, while solving challenging problems at scale. Be sure to check out the Uber NYC Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong experience in Swift and Objective C
- 2+ years of professional experience building in either mobile platform/sdk/dev tools, or mobile consumer facing features
- Experience with writing, releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects
- Contributions to iOS community via open source