A family owned manufacturing business that started around 45 years ago is currently looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineering Manager for a full-time role in Moorestown, NJ.
The company focuses on automation and optimizations that are engineered uniquely for automated solutions in Warehouses and Retail stores. With online shopping booming, they have seen a large increase in demand for their products and services. So, they are looking to double their headcount to match the demand of their new customers and projects in the pipeline.
This is where you come in. The Senior Software Engineering Manager will report directly to the Head of Engineering. The role will primarily focus on scaling out teams, motivating team members, and overseeing the strategy behind design plans. You should have an Embedded background and previous experience leading or managing multiple teams.
The role can pay upwards of $180k/annually and offers excellent benefits in an ego-less work culture. Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 10+ years of experience overseeing multiple development teams
- Previous professional development experience using Embedded C/C++ and RTOS
- Scaling multiple teams
- Guiding and mentoring current team members while working on overall design and strategy
- Previous experience in an industrial environment is a huge plus
Tech Breakdown The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) + a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual Bonuses
- Flexible Work Scheduling
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! https://hubs.ly/H0nmhDT0