Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.Target Openings
1Job Description Summary
Travelers' Salesforce CRM program is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineering Lead who has experience leading a quality team and hands on experience with testing automation design and execution. You will lead a team responsible for testing of Salesforce's front-end capabilities and multiple data integrations fronted by Mulesoft API and data platform services. In this role, you will have an opportunity to exercise your leadership and technical expertise to facilitate the delivery of high-quality business features in an Agile environment. As a software leader, you will leverage your skills to support and mentor your team of quality professionals. You'll guide all QA team members as needed to ensure that they are successful in their roles within their respective teams. Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of QE automation engineers that span across multiple Agile teams supporting front end Salesforce development, backend services, and data platform services
- Guide team on design, implementation, and maintenance of testing suites utilizing Test Data Management (TDM)
- Drive initiatives including automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) and documentation
- Work closely with Architects, Analysts, and Agile Team members to ensure quality is built into the features that are delivered, on time, based on program objectives
- Work with Functional Consultants to understand the business requirements of capabilities, to best support and guide the quality team
- Participate in Program Increment planning sessions to ensure Quality-related tasks and objectives are represented and properly prioritized
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement in Quality and help teams increase productivity while fostering innovation
- Partner with distributed cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to ensure quality efforts are effectively executed across upstream and downstream systems integrations
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or its equivalent in work experience.
- Three years of programming/development experience.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Five years of experience with Agile Software Quality processes and tooling preferred.
- Five years of experience with QE automated and manual testing.
- Expertise in application of test design strategies and techniques
- Experience with complex distributed systems/applications and Cloud Data Platform Services
- Experience working with CI/CD processes incorporating test automation
- Experience leading quality in Agile programs and teams
- Experience working with distributed cross-functional/cross-organizational stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.