Software Quality Senior Engineer - Berwyn, PA
Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™. The person we are seeking must be a highly motivated professional team player that is willing to work in a fast-paced, technology driven company where each individual’s contributions directly impact our success. Testing at Dell Boomi follows a “prevent-bugs” versus “find-bugs” strategy - our testers collaborate with team members and utilize technical problem solving to engineer quality into the product from feature conception to delivery.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant . Our award-winning , patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.com
- Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce quality software to customers
- Apply development and technical skills to all aspects of QA, including automated functional and integration tests and the setup of production like environments
- Build and maintain functional regression testing suite
- We are looking for QEs that have some experience or knowledge of QA practices to work independently, without needing a set of already formulated acceptance criteria (AC) or test cases to further explore the application and find possible coverage gaps.
- Ability to formulate story acceptance criteria by independently gathering information and utilizing available resources to develop automated tests
- Gain deep knowledge of product functionality
- Develop test plan specifications and test case
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver and collaborate and communicate with team members and community.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of Automation testing experience
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with web application testing with a solid understanding of at least one of the following - Web Services, SOAP, XML, HTTP, etc
- Active participation in planning and design meetings to identify test strategy and scope; collaborate with the team to define acceptance criteria and requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and enthusiasm for implementing Agile principles
- Proven ability to work independently with limited direction and should be a self-starter as well as a team player.
- Analytical skills to deduce the cause of issues in testing environment as well as production environments.
- Experience scripting automated tests regularly (ie: Knowledge of Robot Framework/Selenium WebDriver preferred, or other scripting languages over record and play automated tests)
- Maintain manual and automated test cases and data sets to ensure efficient test execution and test coverage.
- Application Integration and/or Data Integration (ETL) knowledge is a plus
Boomi Culture / Activities / Events
- Board game nights
- Soccer league team
- $100M Bowling celebration
- Greenlight Hackathon twice a year for a whole week
- Company picnics
- Team lunches
- Community Service Committee
- Sponsor and participate in Stem events
One Dell Way Round Rock, TX, 78682