Location: Must reside in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Our client is looking to add a highly motivated Senior Sales Exec to their sales team, (individual contributor role). This is a unique opportunity to sell software in a high growth product category for a fast-growing industry leading software company. We seek an outstanding new business hunter with 5-20 years enterprise software sales experience selling to end user accounts, who wants to advance their career and further build their personal brand in the West Coast Region . You will sell software that is deployed either On-Premise at customer locations or in the Cloud for an innovative global enterprise software company.
In this position, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities for selling application and virtualization performance management solutions and closing new business. This is an outside sales position, selling IT performance management and application performance management ( APM) software to enterprises of all sizes in the West Coast Region . Part of the uniqueness of this position is the support you will be provided. You will have inside sales support for lead generation and you will be working with a very experience pre-sale team.
The day-to-day duties and responsibilities include:
1. Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals through full sales cycle management from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation, and deal closure.
2. Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through aggressive lead follow up, cold-call prospecting, and networking
3. Prospect and identify potential organizations and decision makers/influencers in those organizations to target for the company s products;
4. Successfully manage and overcome objections and move opportunities through the pipeline to close
5. Build and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet/exceed sales objectives and key performance metrics
6. Work with Channel partners to close business.
7. Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in our CRM system (Salesforce.com)
1. Lives in the LA Region
2. 5-20 years of experience selling enterprise software, ideally virtualization solutions or infrastructure software to end user accounts.
3. Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
4. Proficiency in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing and closing business with complex B2B sales cycles
5. Ability to understand customers environment and issues, opportunity qualification, handle prospect objections
6. Ability to work independently remotely / from home office with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
7. Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills with strong ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
8. Experience with Salesforce.com and conducting professional online and onsite meetings.
309 Dundee Road Barrington, IL, 60010Contact