- The Test Engineer reviews software documentation for technical accuracy/efficiency and completeness to include applicable specifications/designs, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Reviews software systems designs, specifications, and plans against contractual or process requirements.
- Evaluates functional requirements and identifies implementation risks.
- Develops and documents risk mitigation actions.
- Evaluates project quality goals/expectations and identifies quality standards for life-cycle, documentation, development, testing, and maintenance.
- Defines product quality measures and identifies testing resources.
- Plans test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Defines and maintains software testing, resources, infrastructure and program plans.
- Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Proposes corrective and preventative actions plans. Conducts software tests and diagnostics.
- Verifies software system requirements, traceability, and testability. Identifies, analyzes, and documents program function and output.
- Identifies non-conformances and issues corrective action.
- Verifies effectiveness of corrective action plans.
- Evaluates test execution against planned activities and retests as required.
- Analyzes test activities and results against test plans, project objectives and system activities.
- Monitors issue resolution efforts and tracks progress. Performs final reconciliation against products and prepares formal review documentation.
- SQA, Test, Scripting, Python, JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian tools, Agile/Scrum
Everest Consultants, Inc. is a technology services firm that helps companies transform their business with the next wave of innovations in the digital age. We offer integrated solutions which include both staffing and project services in Digital, IoT, Cloud, Analytics, DevOps, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Whether it is developing applications for the cloud, enabling applications with the latest in business intelligence and analytics, building intelligent software, or engineering device software, we excel in providing the right resources for your projects. Additionally, we can scale your project teams with our global development center to solve your IT and engineering challenges! Our staffing and project services benefit from a culture of innovation, expertise, strong management, and a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.