At Citadel Precision Medicine LLC. (CPML), we are building an advanced cloud-native, data science platform / Clinical Decision Support System, to enable researchers, physicians, KOLs, Pharma and Healthcare strategists, to answer important questions in precision medicine using phenomenological, multi-modal, clinical, imaging, and molecular data.
We are seeking a highly motivated and capable solution architect with extensive experience in working with cloud computing technologies, working with customers in a pre-sales engagement, and implementing machine learning and/or statistical models. An interest in oncology, real-world data, and / or genomics will complement the technical skills of the candidate
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will be leading the building of the Citadel Precision Medicine ecosystem as well as collaborations with external partners, helping customers navigate through using the Citadel Precision Medicine ecosystem to apply cutting-edge data science techniques to unique disease-specific datasets. You will be engaged with customers and prospects throughout their time working with CPML, including demonstrating the CPML platform, qualifying prospective use cases, and working with customers to pilot CPML’s data science and analytics use cases.
- Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in bioinformatics, computational biology, statistics, computer science, or related field. 5+ years experience working with Translational Medicine data, genomic and clinical data is preferred.
- Experience working with statistical modeling, data mining and/or machine learning methods
- Proficiency in R or python and/or other programming languages
- Strong project management and pre-sales skills: understanding and qualifying customer requirements, supporting customers in making progress against a roadmap, aligning scientific results with business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with standard bioinformatics pipelines
- Experience putting data science workflows into production
- Experience with software development and the AWS or other cloud technical stack
- Own the design, build and technical delivery of all CPML products under the overall project.
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and business audiences
- Support the project and commercial teams to help develop strategic working relationships.
- Present your projects and insights to clients (including regular on-site and remote presentations and discussions).
- Deliver value-added consulting services by implementing the most efficient solution to address customer's business needs and use cases.
- Build and maintain business knowledge across all verticals.
- Communicate with key customers and internal management.
- Chair Design & build workshops as part of the project life cycle, training or aftercare process.
- Run stakeholder prioritization for engagement planning.
- Accurately track your time, costs, and progress to budgets relating to all your projects.
- Work closely with customers to translate business needs into technical solutions on the CPML platform.
- Work with project team members, and other internal teams to deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Provide occasional pre-sales support.
- Contribute to internal processes improvements (collateral development, knowledge management).
- Maintain open lines of communication throughout each project phase, highlighting progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provide end-user training to customers when needed.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably from a Software Service Delivery organization or consulting background.
- Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem-solving skills, analyzing, and interpreting complex data sets.
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable.
- Effective communication, relationship-building skills, and execution skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, have a strong technical background within the Sales Enablement arena and must possess the ability to work under pressure, while still delivering to tight deadlines.
- Experience in working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment and services delivery management.