About the Company:
Our client is the #1 Rated, and world’s first, AI-driven, real-time customer engagement and personalization company worldwide. The team has won multiple product awards, has over $5M is recent VC backing and are growing at over 100% YoY.
Our team provides Stream Processing driven Analytics and Personalization that works in real time across channels. We stand out in our ability to deliver advanced personalization where incumbent platforms fall short - this primarily lies in our ability to combine the following: AI driven messaging that crosses channels in real time, the ability to provide granular location-based personalization (down to the aisle in the store that the shopper is browsing), the ability to make real-time queries to customer systems (such as Inventory, Loyalty, POS, Shipping location CRM/CDP, Coupon/Offer generation systems).
As a Senior Solutions Architect in this customer facing role, you will be responsible for end to end design and implementation of customer use cases on our platform. As well as:
- Understanding the business Requirements and working with Product Management teams in large enterprises to build use case specifications
- Interacting with mobile and web Product Engineering teams within large enterprises to build technical solutions for use cases
- Provide on-time completion of hands-on software development work related to use case implementation
- Working closely with QA and Engineering organization in the US to help deliver quality deliverables to the customer
- Working closely with project management and delivery teams for risk management and project risk mitigation
The successful Sr Solution Architect candidate will have:
- Minimum 8+ Years of solution development and / or delivery experience with web and mobile software development
- Broad understanding of technologies and best practices around implementation of HTML5, iOS or Android applications
- Must have prior experience in creating technical solutions, architectures and design documents for the team from business requirements / use cases.
- Desirable to have previous client facing experience in planning and implementing solutions.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. The ability to interact and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience is crucial.
- Experience working in an early stage business environment.
- Exposure to stream processing platforms / real-time data sources / API based microservices will be an added plus.
- Sound understanding of the data structures and domain (retail / banking / hospitality) a great plus but not required.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Significant Series A Undiluted Equity
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Commuter Benefits
- Top Tier Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D and FSA
- 401K Plan
This position requires minimal, 5-10% travel across the US.
This position is open for onsite, in office, candidates in the SF Bay Area. The office is located in Milpitas.
At The NuHire Group, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The NuHire Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.