NTT Global Networks, an NTT Communications company, is a leader in software-defined managed network services for global enterprises focused on providing end-to-end connectivity and unmatched customer support. Our global expertise and network reach includes the world s largest SaaS and Cloud providers. We are a partner of choice for enterprises that require an optimized and purpose-built network solution that empowers their digital transformation efforts, achieving true business outcomes.
We offer the full lifecycle of design, delivery, and ongoing management, with an extensive services suite including:
- Managed SD-WAN helps enterprises optimize their global networks in terms of performance and cost.
- Managed SD-LAN helps enterprises remove the burden of day-to-day management and allows the IT team to focus on the business.
- Managed Secured Gateway and Cloud-based Network Services helps enterprises secure their Internet and Web traffic without investing in technology or infrastructure.
NTT Global Networks offers an attractive compensation and competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(K) with employer match, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, as well as company paid holidays and generous paid time off.
The person in this position will be required to leverage a proven track record and experience to provide technical leadership and pre-sales support to prospects and customers as a part of a global account team focused on developing compelling Managed Network solutions to address critical client business needs. Other responsibilities include acting as a liaison between clients and internal support groups to ensure a smooth customer experience. Experienced in all phases of IT services outsourcing engagements from initiation through contract signature, including client requirements vetting, solution development, costing/pricing, and SOW/Solution documentation required for proposal submissions and contracts. Person in this role will be responsible for working on the front lines of direct client engagements as well as working with business partners to structure deals and solutions that result in winning transactions. Core competencies required to succeed in the position include:
- Significant technical breadth across LAN/WAN and IT towers with depth of competency in network services and solutions
- Solution Development
- Work with prospects to identify requirements and build compelling solution to address those requirements
- Solution Selling, including identifying value proposition to the client and technical merits of proposed solution
- Solution Documentation and Presentation
- Documentation to include Visio diagrams, technical solution documentation, equipment BOM, and cost components.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills are required, ability to deliver presentations and lead dialogue with diverse audiences of business and technology leaders.
- Trusted Advisor
- Solution Manager is the trusted technical advisor to customers throughout the relationship. Successful candidate must be able to build a long-term relationship with the technical contacts as well as C-level and technology leaders within the client base.
- Support sales staff and account managers as needed to properly manage the sales process and drive revenue.
- Act as a liaison with pricing and other internal teams to confirm and validate proposed solution.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Successful track record of 10+ years directly designing and selling multi-million-dollar engagements for large enterprise network solutions
- Detail oriented documentation and presentation skills
- Experience in reviewing and responding to RFIs/RFPs, qualifying opportunities and developing winning strategies and solutions.
- Experience across breadth of IT technologies with emphasis in the network tower including SD-WAN, managed security, managed LAN and discovery/audits in a managed services environment:
- IP networking (MPLS VPN, BGP/OSPF/EIGRP/RSVP/LDP/BFD, OSI model, global networking experience, TDM, ISDN, STM, etc.)
- Software defined networking, SD-WAN, Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and uCPE.
- Video, Voice, and IP Telephony (SIP, H.323, Cisco, Avaya, etc.)
- Security Services (Firewall, IPS, URL filtering, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Checkpoint, etc.)
- Application Acceleration Technology, such as Riverbed
- Enterprise remote access technology (SSL VPN, Web security, Pulse Secure, Zscaler, etc.)
- Understanding of enterprise IT applications firewall, virus scanning, AAA, E-mail, remote access, database management, disaster recovering, hosting, VOIP, ERP, etc.
- Understanding of enterprise cloud service use cases Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, SAP Cloud, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required. Ability to lead technical discussions and white board sessions with clients to discuss and finalize solutions and designs
- Experience working within a global sales opportunities environment that includes designing solutions and selling directly to clients as well as working through business partners
- Understanding and ability to review/edit/develop/negotiate services documents including SOWs, Solution Descriptions, SLAs, RACIs
- Willingness to travel as needed (50% or higher)
- Willingness and ability to attend meetings and field communication outside of normal working hours to accommodate teams based internationally and meet customer deadlines, as needed
- BS Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Actual hands on experience either in an operational or engineering role with a focus on routing/switching, SD-WAN, and security
- Ability to work effectively with clients, senior management, staff and partners
- Previous experience working with/presenting to an executive audience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required
- A team player, with the ability to work successfully with customers, both business and technical teams across the organization, as well as vendors and channel partners
- Prior experience working with global teams that provide 24/7 support to channel partners and customers