Kforce's client is seeking a Senior Solutions Developer to join their team in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The Senior Solutions Developer is responsible for analyzing, designing and developing lasting easy-to-use .NET web and client solutions, construction of reusable objects and iterative designs that bring value to the development process, as well as creating a control point for most of the MIS operations performed for our internal day-to-day operations, our customers, vendors and investors.
* In this role, the Senior Solutions Developer acts independently and as a team leader on a project basis to analyze, specify and develop software to support the service offerings and Web-based products
* Assists co-workers with technical solutions and reviews their development efforts
* Involved in full systems development lifecycle, including systems analysis, requirements definition, design, development and testing
* The Senior Solutions Developer discusses requirements and handles issues directly with end-user
* Assures releases have been tested thoroughly and are ready for Production
* Assures all development production bugs are given the proper attention and are handled in a timely manner
* Additional duties as needed
* 5+ years of Microsoft .NET development experience
* Strong development skills, fully familiar with development cycles
* Full understanding of object-oriented programming principles
* Strong communication skills with team-oriented attitude
* Regular onsite attendance is an essential function of this position
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.