The role will be leading and supporting the delivery of various Technology Risk & Control, Global Procurement and Third Party Governance (TPG) related Risk Reporting and Intelligence products & services with the ability to provide multiple perspectives to support our global business (e.g. Line of business, Regional, Legal Entity, Business Services). Responsibilities
: (Key parts to the job role)- The high-level roles and responsibilities would include:
- Collaborates with stakeholders to analyze and interpret data patterns, to understand correlations between data sets, to gauge progress toward targets, and to provide risk intelligence and recommendations.
- Supports in establishing AI and analytics-based issue recognition via data-mining, textual analysis, external events, and regulatory factors
- Consults with stakeholders across global and regional groups to understand the Risk Reporting requirements that drive the analysis and design of dashboards and reporting solutions
- Develops, maintains and reviews/analyses Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Trains others and serves as subject matter expert on data visualisation, new techniques in data processing and analytics, and best practices.
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of team's processes through ongoing initiatives including: solutions to automate, building efficiencies, and maintaining consistency across multiple dashboards.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to obtain, cleanse, analyze, and reconcile required data.
- Create accurate, timely, and well-controlled BI dashboards for various stakeholders using tools like Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview
- Synthesize data findings and statistics into actionable insights and stories for presenting to senior leadership
: (what we are looking for)- The candidate must be able to work across global and regional groups and communicate Technology Risk & Control , Global Procurement and Third Party Governance (TPG) matters effectively to their senior management. Bachelor-s Degree or equivalent work experience required. Working knowledge of technology risk, Global procurement, third party/ vendor management lifecycle and/or technology compliance is preferred. The candidate must be high performing individual with the following skills: Risk Knowledge
- Experience of Information Risk/Security and Technology Risks and Metrics analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of key regulations and industry standards such as ISO 27001&2, NIST SP800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc.
- Have industry recognised certifications e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CISA.
- AI and analytics-based issue recognition via data-mining, textual analysis, external events, and regulatory factors
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI.
- Hands-on experience using Big data tools (Hive, Impala)
- Understanding of Sharepoint is a plus.
Data visualization development, including advanced calculations and interactive dashboards.
- Creating prototypes, design documents and Business Requirement Documents.
- Knowledge of relational databases and database design.
- Performing queries, extracting and joining data, and loading data using SQL and/or other query languages.
- Working with streaming data and unstructured data from multiple data sources.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Optimizing the user experience.
- Ability to translate complex data into user-friendly information.
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to implement and use new technology and work processes to enhance decision-making.
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build, establish, and maintain effective working relationships and collaborate within the team and stakeholders.