Senior Staff Software Architect (Remote)Do you like to architect, design and develop software?Would you like to be involved in architecting innovative products?Join our Bently Nevada Software Engineering Team!
Bently Nevada is a growing software, hardware, and services company who partners with world-class industrial customers for asset protection, condition monitoring, and reliability. Over 60 years of expertise to design, develop, and drive the manufacturing high-caliber, edge to cloud plant-wide hardware and software solutions that enable customer operations to become more safe, reliable, and productive.Partner with the best
As Senior Staff Software Architect, you will be responsible to architect, design and work with multiple Agile teams to design, implement and test large features or feature sets. You will lead architecture and design discussions. You will teach, mentor and coach your team members.
As a Senior Staff Software Architect, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Architecting features and components to enterprise-scale/complex full stack SaaS and on-premise software
- Communicating and driving Agile teams to design and implement your quality solutions.
- Leading by example, technical coaching and consulting for software components you are and are not familiar with.
- Creating architectural roadmaps, breaking down architectures into consumable pieces, estimating development tasks and helping your teams do the same.
- Investigating new technologies to bring into our products, making informed technology choices, understanding the whole product and the interrelationship between modules and components.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Have 10 years or more of hands-on technical full-stack experience in application development along with established leadership credentials including database technologies, Micro-services, Micro-apps, Micro-Frontends, Web APIs, containerization.
- Have deep understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have deep understanding and hands on experience of common concepts: OOP, best practices, refactoring, maintainable/reusable code, design principles and patterns, architecture, TDD, debugging, automation, etc.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working a hybrid, part remote, part in office, provided you live within driving distance.
- Working fully in the office.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.