My Company is seeking a Senior Strategic Account Manager for there New York Area.
MUST HAVE New York State, Local, Education agencies public sector and government knowledge, SLED
Please review the qualifications below and if you feel you are a fit please apply and send me your resume directly
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives.
- Oversee the account team to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Support our business development by providing insight, direction, and expertise as needed.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate the performance of the Account Team for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and formal functions.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
- Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and other media venues.
- Support client requests as they are documented in the statement of work or contract.
- Support our operations by following all procedures outlined in the GCOM handbook.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- 10 years of general business experience required.
- 7 years’ experience in a leadership role for a large division or company desired.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Experience in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans, manage resources, analyze & interpret financial data.
- Ability to identify & secure funding/revenue sources.
- Knowledge of public relations/communications techniques, principles, and practices.
- Ability to communicate & interact with officials at all levels of government and within a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to motivate teams & simultaneously manage several projects.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel as needed.