Note : Please reply ONLY if you
1) have all the Required skill set and have worked as a "Senior System Admin (Windows/VM ware)". Prefer experience with enterprise level Public Sector Financial Projects
2) have 12-15+ years of demonstrated experience with large-scale technology projects .
3) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request (Filling the client provided form) + fill out a skill Matrix + Sign a Resume certification form verifying All the experience in your resume.
4) Can go through a background check including fingerprinting + Agree to a Mandatory Face to face interview before final selection (at your own cost)
5) A Competitive Rate
6) will be available in Dec 2020 timeframe as it takes a minimum of 3 weeks for a start after a successful interview.
s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract
Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT’S RESUME YOU SEND ME “MUST” BE ON YOUR COMPANY’S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered.
ALL H1 candidates including those onWOULD need to provide I-797 + DL copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
In the event an interview is requested; all interviews will be conducted via Web Cam.
Telecommuting will be authorized for this position during the Covid 19 crisis. At some future date the selected candidate will be required to work in person at the Tallahassee Office.
a. Systems Administrator Task List. The Contractor, through the Systems Administrator it provides, shall perform the following tasks as necessary to complete work assigned by the Department’s Contract Manager:
1. Configure and manage Dell-based server hardware and Dell Blade server hardware enclosures.
2. Configure and manage VMware vSphere 6.5 or higher.
3. Install, troubleshoot, support, patch, and restore Windows servers and associated Microsoft licenses.
4. Configure and manage Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS); Domain Name Server (DNS); Windows Internet Name Service (WINS); Microsoft Windows Group Policy; Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP); Flexible Single Master Operation (FSMO) roles, sites and services, users, and computers; and PowerShell in Microsoft Active Directory 2012, or higher.
5. Configure and manage Microsoft Windows Failover (file share services, MsSQL) cluster environments.
6. Configure and manage Microsoft Office 365 services: Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Office Suite
7. Configure and manage Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
8. Configure and manage OAUTH and SAMauthentication protocols.
9. Configure and manage F5 Application Delivery Controller infrastructure and system configuration.
10. Configure and manage Microsoft Lync 2013.
11. Configure and manage SharePoint 2010.
12. Provide support for distributed systems software through the diagnosis of problems and implementation of changes to resolve problems and maintain hardware and software at the most current level.
13. Perform comprehensive planning for the implementation of distributed systems.
14. Coordinate and perform installation of distributed systems software, updates, and patches.
15. Recommend and implement approved changes for overall distributed systems and network performance improvement.
16. Design, develop, and implement specialized programs and routines to supplement and enhance distributed systems software.
17. Research, review and evaluate technical plans for new system implementation and system migration.
18. Assist with system migration projects as needed.
19. Perform other related tasks as determined by the Department’s Contract Manager.
MANDATORY Technical/Business Skill Set Requirements ((must be clearly stated on the resume and verifiable via reference checks)
1) A bachelor's degree in one of the computer science fields or in management information systems, or four (4) years of work experience in IT, systems analysis, management analysis, program planning, program research, or program evaluation.
2) 10-12+ years of experience
Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with technical and Department staff.
Experience managing Dell Servers (R710 series or higher) and Dell Blade enclosures.
Experience with installation, troubleshooting, support, patching, and restoration of Windows servers and associated Microsoft licenses.
Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2016 R2.
Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2019
"Experience configuring and managing the following:
Active Directory (AD); Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS); Domain Name Server (DNS); Windows Internet Name Service (WINS); Microsoft Windows Group Policy; Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP); Flexible Single Master Operation (FSMO) roles, sites and services, users, and computers; and PowerShell in Microsoft Active 2012 or higher."
Experience configuring and managing Microsoft Lync 2013 (Front-End / Edge / Reverse Proxy and Lync PowerShell).
Experience configuring and managing SharePoint 2010 or higher, including SharePoint PowerShell.
Experience with Microsoft PowerShell
Experience configuring and managing Microsoft Office 365 services: Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Office Suite
Experience configuring and managing Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Experience configuring and managing OAUTH and SAMauthentication protocols.
Experience configuring and managing F5 Application Delivery Controller infrastructure and system configuration.
Experience configuring and managing VMware vSphere 6.5 or higher.
Experience with Microsoft Failover Clustering in Windows Server 2012, and 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019
Experience supporting a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, or higher environment.
Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Experience working with File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), and File Transfer Protocol Secure (FTPS) fundamentals.
Experience working with Enterprise Vault on-premise and cloud
Experience with installation, troubleshooting, and support of custom applications.
Experience with Solarwinds.
Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM), including Document Imaging, preferably using IBM FileNet P8 ECM System.
Experience with general network troubleshooting.
Experience with General Storage Area Network (SAN) and understanding redundant array of independent disks (RAID), volumes, logical unit numbers (LUNs), and fiber.
Experience working with VMWARE vSphere.
Experience working with VMWARE ESXi 6.5, or higher.
Experience working with Cisco ACE Load Balancer.
Experience working with Microsoft IIS.
Experience working with McAfee ePO Suites.
Experience working with Palo Alto next-generation firewalls.
Experience working with Encryption (At-Rest, In-Transit) technologies and methodologies.
Experience working with Disaster Recovery.
Experience working with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) CB.
Candidate Information. This must include the following information for each candidate:
. The full, legal name of the candidate.
2. The fixed hourly rate the Respondent will charge for the candidate to provide the services listed in the SOW (the proposed fixed hourly rate must not exceed the Respondent’s STC ceiling rate).
3. The candidate’s resume (consisting of no more than three (3) pages and including the candidate’s educational qualifications), demonstrating fulfillment of the minimum qualifications (i.e., a bachelor's degree in one of the computer science fields or in management information systems, or four (4) years of work experience in IT, systems analysis, management analysis, program planning, program research, or program evaluation).
4. One of the following statements:
a. “The candidate will be or anticipates being otherwise employed during the term of the PO.”
b. “The candidate does not anticipate being otherwise employed during the term of the PO.”
"When replying please make sure to list your (All Inclusive) Compensation requirements !!!"
Note : This is a Full time ON SITE Contract Position with no REMOTE options allowed !!
Start date : Dec 2020
# OF POSITIONS : 1
No phone calls please.
Local Citizens are encouraged to Apply
No relocation assistance provided.
ONLY Candidates with an exact match will be contacted
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.