Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
IMG is looking for a Senior System Administrator to support the implementation, maintenance, and support of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software packages. Work will be conducted at the Schenectady, NY site. This individual must have an active DOE Q clearance or an active DOD Top Secret clearance at a minimum. Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the management and support of enterprise COTS applications to ensure their compliance to security policies and availability to users across the NNPP.
- Collaboration with internal customers from various lines of business who are the functional owners of the COTS applications to assist with planning and implementing the integrations of their applications with other business processes and applications.
- Collection and understanding of business requirements needed for successful implementation, including data mapping, data migration, and report development.
- Collaboration with other IT professionals from specific areas of expertise including networking, physical and virtual server environments, database administration, and overall system architecture, as needed, in support of the COTS applications.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technica and user support issues for assigned applications.
- Set up, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of the servers hosting COTS applications.
- Planning and managing the product life-cycles of existing and new implementations, including software installation and application of periodic operating system and application patches.
- Thorough documentation of processes, procedures, configurations, and test plans.
The salary range for this position is $85,000-100,000. Relocation Assistance may be provided on a case by case basis.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Management Information Systems or related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
- MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Management Information Systems from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) years or relevant experience
- Previous experience supporting records management applications (e.g., MicroFocus Content Manager/Control Point).
- Application development or scripting to support integration with COTS applications.
- Demonstrated ability in both verbal and written forms of communication.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot and resolve technical and user support issues.
- Broad knowledge and experience with infrastructure (network and servers) configurations, services and security policies.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with diverse teams.
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance