$$$$$$$$$ 5K Sign-on BONUS $$$$$$$$$ Are you a talented Senior System Engineer looking for the next step in your career
? Check out TETRA CONCEPTS! Position Description
TETRA CONCEPTS, a PSS Company, is actively seeking a Senior System Engineer
to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD
. Clearance Requirements TS/SCI with polygraph
(Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.) Job Description
System Engineer for an enterprise level near-real time messaging transport service supporting hundreds of missions and customers throughout the Intelligence Community. The selected candidate will collaborate in a team environment to develop message flow solutions with customer having disparate mission, schedule and communication needs. The candidate will interface with internal and external customers to define messaging and policy enforcement requirements, obtain the necessary approvals for implementation, and coordinate operational software deployments. The candidate will provide right-sized process improvement and implementation across several disciplines including configuration management, reporting software build and delivery, risk management, quality assurance, customer feedback, and improvement. Minimum Required Skills/Experience
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
- 5 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to present information to a diverse audience (listen/engage with coworkers and customers)
- Experience with Use Case development and requirement derivation (translating customer needs into actionable technical tasks)
- Experience developing technical solutions (work cross-team and with technical leadership)
- Experience developing project artifacts (meeting notes, engineering diagrams, wikis, data flows, etc.)
- Familiarity with deployment and verification cycles
- Comfortable with Spring Based Development
- Familiarity with graphics based tools (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, etc.)
- Process and detail oriented
- Team player
About Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company:
- Familiar with the overall Software Development Life Cycle to manage and coordinate the development, testing, and deployment of new products and services across multiple teams with a wide array of technical and logistical interdependencies.
- Familiarity with TechSIGINT/PROFORMA
- Software engineering/development background
- Familiarity with software testing and/or management
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. Tetra Concepts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PSS, and is located in our Columbia, MD office!
Our various customers include: US Army, US Navy, DLA, NAVAIR, DOE, DOS, VA, USDA, TRANSCOM, FBI, DHS, DIA, NGA, GSA, AMBC, DOT and the DOC.
Across these customers, we support the following technologies:
If you are a Systems Engineer
and seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career at Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company!
We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience, in various areas, depending on your individual aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but also strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we also offer the potential for the following benefits (please inquire further for a full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for clearance upgrade, when possible
- Flexible work hours
By joining Tetra-PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skill set, background, and experience, but will also ensure that we provide you continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
Tetra-PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.