Our client is a major player in the Kitchen products based in Chicago, Illinois. It provides services across U.S. states.
About the Job
You will be responsible to design, configure, and tune highly available Red Hat Linux Systems .
Our ideal candidate will have rich expertise in the Red Hat Linux with hands on experience with Linux, VMware, Storage, Patching, Hardening systems, Windows.
Responsibilities and Required skills
- Perform design, configure, and tune highly available Red Hat Linux Systems.
- Achieve speed, scale and consistency by standardization and automation of systems via scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, Powershell) and automation platform (Puppet).
- Perform modification, administration, and hardening of Red Hat Linux servers in a VMware virtualized environment. Maintaining high availability, high performance for mission critical applications.
- Accountable for a resilient, high availability infrastructure, and consolidate monitoring tools to allow us to proactively identify and resolve issue. You’ll benchmark our key metrics and drive continuous service improvement.
- Support Network engineer in f5 load balancer and ASA firewall administration.
- At least 8+ years of System Administration experience.
- Experience deploying Linux on Rack mount servers and blades.
- Understanding of network physical infrastructure such as patch panels, fiber cabling and network cable termination.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact at all levels.