Senior System Engineer for U.S. Government Client
Tetra Concepts, a Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) company, a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community is actively seeking a System Engineer
to join our growing team. TS/SCI with poly needed. Your Role:
Candidate will provide enterprise system engineering and system troubleshooting. As such, candidate will be responsible for the coordination and documentation of internal and external system interfaces. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating meetings, documenting requirements/system design decisions and providing significant contribution to the system engineering efforts within the VS program. Additionally, candidate will be required to support the analysis and troubleshooting of end-to-end operational system problems and coordinate the associated engineering to correct the problem. Candidate will develop and track tasks, schedules, activities and issues across multiple projects, providing strategic support and the identification of solutions for strategic issues. Provide technical assistance in the documented form of high level drawings, plans, and ICDs. You Bring :
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field (Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) -- five (5) years of experience may substitute a degree
- 14+ years' experience in systems engineering
- Experience writing requirements and coordinating/negotiating the design and implementation of those requirements with all stakeholders
- Experience with the collaboration of multiple organizations across the agency, including working with various products within NTOC and the Technology Directorate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as self-starter
- Working knowledge of Cyber activities to include networks and the associated technologies including routers, firewalls and cross-domain solutions
- Experience supporting an operational environment to include management of customer and mission needs and balancing those needs with software deployments
- Experience with Agile software methodology: Jira, MS Project, and Confluence
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architectures (e.g., XML, REST)
- Working knowledge of Internet protocols: TCP, UDP, SMTP, HTTP, GRE, etc.
- Working knowledge of near real-time messaging and data distribution/messaging architectures (e.g., JMS)
- Working knowledge of data modeling/tagging, target/entity management and Cyber taxonomies
- Working knowledge of information security and architecture. (e.g., PKI, auditing)
- 2+ years' experience in the SIGINT mission
- 2+ years' experience in the network defensive mission
Benefits You'll Enjoy:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience giving briefings
- Working knowledge of the major data repositories
- Working knowledge of the various VS systems
- Experience with the various dataflows related to the VS systems
- Experience with the support of operational systems, including managing customer and developer relationships
- Familiarity with NTOC, Agency and community knowledge sharing and dissemination processes, workflows and policies
- Familiarity with NSA specific security components (CASPort Authorization services, JBlocks)
- Familiarity with Enterprise and Community and Header initiatives to include specification and application in Agency systems.
What Employees Say:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.