Zycron has joined with a Nashville-based company in search of a Senior Systems Engineer for a Permanent position.
The successful candidate will have experience and strong technical knowledge in multiple areas that include a combination of Cloud technologies, Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing on-premise and cloud infrastructure solutions
- Proactively monitoring and maintaining infrastructure servers, devices and applications
- Providing level 3 administration and support for end-user and server environments
- Conducting research and making recommendations on infrastructure products and services
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining best practice policies and procedures
- Mentoring and/or providing guidance and training to junior members of the team
- Providing periodic reporting on project status and departmental metrics
- 4 years of accredited college work, preferably with a focus on Information Services, Computer Science, and/or Information Technology. Degree may be waived with significant related and demonstrable work experiences.
- Mastery of core technologies, including Active Directory, Windows, Group Policy, VMware, SAN and Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Linux and Open Source technologies
- Enterprise workflow implementation and management
- System administration, automation and scripting (ideally PowerShell)
- Azure or AWS cloud deployment and management experience
- Experience with microservice and container architecture
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Job ID Number: 116098 (Please reference in call or email)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kelly Parsons at .
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com