Senior System Test Lead
Security Domain Expertise
* Strong understanding of networking architecture such as routing/switching, IP, TCP/UDP, and application layers such as HTTP, SMTP, etc.
* Strong understanding of test methodologies, approach. Hands-on experience in end-to-end product testing.
* Leading technical decisions required on a project
* Possess strong Leadership skills and mentoring of junior engineers and small groups of engineers
* Experience in Planning, Develop & implement test strategies and test plans to ensure software features meet product requirements.
* Expertise in security products & technologies like Firewall, IPS, VPN, and Vulnerability tests etc.
* Knowledgeable on next generation firewall technologies
* Knowledge in using security testing tools & traffic generators like Breakpoint, Ixia, Spirent, TeraVM
* Experience in test methodologies and setting up the required test lab and equipment
* Experience in testing and administering in Linux, UNIX, Cloud environment (Azure, AWS) and virtual environments (EXSI, OpenStack, KVM etc).
* Strong Hands-on experience in Python, Perl, TCL/TK, Selenium, Node.js, shell scripting and API based development knowledge is required
* Ability to code and script
* Ability to generate, capture and analyze protocol traces. Familiar working with IP capture tools like Wireshark and Ethereal.
* Experience in analyzing crash logs, stack trace, faults by utilizing basic debugging techniques
* Excellent analytical, communication (both verbal and written) and technical skills
* Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring skills combined with flexibility working in a dynamic, fast moving and fast growing product development environment.
* Collaborative but decisive personal style; highly effective communicator and problem solver
* Manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and getting results
* Conduct vulnerability assessments, security audits, and risk assessments on complex systems
* Evaluate devices and features for possible attack vectors to either the device itself or the user
* Track bugs/vulnerabilities through development lifecycle to ensure resolve
* Experience and strong ability to use Penetration Testing distributions such as BackTrack and Kali Linux
* Strong understanding of cross-site scripting, SQL injection and other web related vulnerabilities and attacks
* Experience in working in Agile / Scrum environment delivering high quality product
* Having Cisco Certification such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE (Routing / Security) is a plus.
* Typically requires BS / MS / PhD candidates with Computer Science / Computer Networks 10+ years of related experience
170 West Tasman Dr. San Jose, CA, 95134