The Deloitte Greenhouse is designed as a place for cultivation and growing - of ideas, of relationships and of opportunities. The Deloitte Greenhouse is an advanced, immersive environment designed to accelerate breakthroughs. Greenhouses use innovative technologies such as touch screen displays, lighting and sound combined with behavioral methods, analytics and experienced facilitation to create an experience that can bring about extraordinary results for clients.Work you'll do
The Senior Systems Administrator's primary responsibility is to support client engagement teams by ensuring technology needs are planned for, setup, tested and supported throughout Greenhouse labs.
Responsible for all aspects of systems availability, setup and training. Additionally, you will also provide support for Greenhouse applications and systems which includes problem-solving of technology issues, configuration, and implementation efforts for large complex projects with an emphasis in operational excellence and continuous improvement of related processes and procedures.
This position acts as a technology advisor supporting the Lab delivery teams to enhance client demonstrations using a variety of exponential technologies including Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, mixed reality (VR,AR,MR), predictive analytics (SAP HANA) applications, wearable IOT devices, and associated software applications.
Primary work will occur during work days, with some evenings, nights and weekend possible.
Plans, documents procedures, and coordinates systems software and hardware activities with local and remote team members.
Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer demands.The team
The Greenhouse IT support team plays a critical role in the facilitation of technology in Greenhouse lab sessions. Support teams ensures that lab sessions are successful using the technology and provide a "trusted technical advisor" relationship with Greenhouse facilitation teams, creating breakthrough experiences for our clients.QualificationsRequired:
- Due to the scope of the responsibilities, 3+ years of relevant technology and working experience is required to ensure tasks are completed with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the development of operational procedures and aptitude to develop performance measures to quantify service performance.
- Demonstrates a client-service attitude and aptitude.
- Experience with technologies including, but not limited to, networking, Windows, Apple IOS, Crestron systems, Smart Displays, and other in-room technologies as described above.
- Working knowledge of ITIL and ITSM.
- Ability to follow standards, processes, and procedures within the scope of T&I Visual Technologies teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal formats to all levels within the organizations as well as communicate directly with customers on new projects and / or issues with Greenhouse systems.
- Experience fostering a cooperative environment with an entire project team. This resource is viewed as a "team player", who understands the culture and how to be effective in it.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT-related field preferred.
- Minimal (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)