U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance
Unified Communications Systems Administrator is responsible for the operation and sustainment of voice and video communication networks. The candidate will work with Unified Communications Engineering resources to aid in troubleshooting Unified Communications voice/video endpoints and systems. He/she will quickly respond to customers regarding application/hardware related problems and resolve on the spot issues and further work within Cisco systems to provide Tier I and Tier II support.
* Work daily within Remedy ticketing system to provide support for voice, video and/or data communication issues
* Support Cisco collaborated endpoint technologies to include:
- Cisco 7900, 9900 and 8800 series endpoints
- Cisco Unified Communications Call Manager (CUCM) version 10.x
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
* Cisco Telepresence Solutions: TMS, VCS, vBrick, MSE8000, 8710, Cisco EX, DX, SX, MX series
* Perform network and system administration duties
- Assist in system updates and scheduled outages.
- Configures systems and user device profiles for multiple domains
- Add/move/changes within CUCM and TMS
* Maintains current working knowledge of relevant system technologies
* Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in Unified Communications and system design
* Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications operating systems, Cisco Video solutions, VCS, TMS and Virtual Telepresence Server
* May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
* Prior ticketing/help desk experience
* Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a forward thinking approach is a must
* Ability to work within on a team for projects and/or tasks
* Multi-mission environment experience
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel; Word; PowerPoint)
* Ability to troubleshoot and document various problems
* Excellent customer service skills