Job ID: 2210781 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC) is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division is seeking a Systems Administrator who will provide technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination for application projects. As a Systems Administrator, you will also perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshoot all supported servers in response to service tickets, which includes, but is not limited to, server failures and full system outage.
- Install COTS tools and document configurations
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor system performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Develop and execute contingency plans for system resiliency
- Test patches and upgrades
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Six or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following systems administration activities:
- Experience in an Agile development environment using Jira or other work tracking software
- Experience remediating issues found from security vulnerability scans (patching, operating system hardening.)
- Experience with installing and configuring COTS tools
- Experience with security best practices such as hardening system
- Establishing server baseline
- Coordinating server installation and creating and/or updating asset management, ensuring the integrity of asset management record
- Configuring, building, monitoring, updating/upgrading, and maintaining and administering servers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in systems administration
- Utilizing various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Experience working in a Cloud Environment
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.