At DISH, our technology teams challenge the status quo and reimagine capabilities across industries. From product development to software design to big data and beyond, our people play vital roles in connecting consumers with the products and platforms of tomorrow.
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Are you looking to grow your career as a Systems Analyst in the Denver area, working with a company that constantly disrupts their industry? As part of our team you will get to deliver creative solutions for our new Wireless venture! We're looking for talented, driven, passionate Systems Analysts to join the Dish family and drive our business forward through delivering world class software to our customers, partners, and employees.Opportunity is here. We are DISH. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
You will help build the technologies that enable millions of Americans to connect and converse with information and one another. You will work in a complex, fast-paced and highly elastic environment that provides opportunities to navigate across different teams and projects.
In this role, you will:
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Build and document detailed technical requirements for systems, applications, integration(s), and new products for wireless supply chain systems.
- Meet with the various stakeholders to identify business and process improvement opportunities and continually looking to simplify with continual improvements for system and process enhancements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Create targeted system analysis documentation for architecture teams and executives, including design and interface considerations, data analysis and systems testing.
- Provide application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and IT technical resources.
- As a member of the scrum delivery team, facilitate scrum ceremonies for a single distributed (US/India) scrum team to include daily standup meetings, sprint planning and retro events.
- Communicate and escalate to project managers and development leads to resolve blocking team issues.
A successful Senior Systems Analyst / Scrum Master will have the following:
- BA/BS in a technical or business discipline (Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting).
- 5+ years' experience as an Analyst (Business or Systems Analyst).
- Prior experience in Wireless, Internet, Telecommunications, Cable or Satellite BSS/OSS.
- Previous experience in supply chain related applications.
- Understanding of modern script and coding languages.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and still meet deadlines.
- Ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience using Agile processes and methodologies.
- Rally / CA Agile Central experience a plus.
Compensation: $74,700.00/Yr. - $118,425.00/Yr. Benefits:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.