Senior Systems Analyst (IOS/Android Applications)
Duration: 12 months
Location: Richmond, VA, 23219
- Experience building mobile apps, particularly within an enterprise setting o web-based and/or native development o experience with enterprise-level Apple account, certs, etc.
- Experience deploying mobile apps from XCode and/or Android Studio (knowledge of certs, provisioning profiles, etc.)
- Experience deploying mobile apps in iTunes and Google Play incl. submitting apps and the approval processes
- Solid understanding of mobile governance and development standards
- Experience setting up, deploying and maintaining MacOS build servers on-premise or in the cloud
- Experience administering and operations for SAP Mobile Platform will be plus.
- Experience with TestFlight, App Center, Intune & Air Watch will be a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Education Level: Bachelor s Degree and 5+ years of job-related experience Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Bachelor, Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Seeking an experienced Senior System Analyst for a Contract position to support development, implementation and maintenance of the mobile apps enterprise-wide.
- Participate in development and implementation of standards, procedures, and governance for mobile apps.
- Implement and deploy the mobile app in the apple app store, Google play, Intune, air watch and other mobile platforms
- Troubleshooting and fixing the issue within existing mobile apps, support administration & operations of SAP Mobile Platform
- Independently or as part of a team complete assignments and project work on time employing team standards and ensuring acceptable level of quality
- Evening and weekend hours may need to be worked as part On-call support or as part of meeting project deadline
- Other related duties will be assigned as needed