At DISH, our technology teams challenge the status quo and reimagine capabilities across industries. From product development to software design to big data and beyond, our people play vital roles in connecting consumers with the products and platforms of tomorrow.
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Are you looking to grow your career as a Systems Analyst in the Denver area, working with a company that constantly disrupts their industry? As part of our team you will get to deliver creative solutions for our new Wireless venture! We're looking for talented, driven, passionate Systems Analysts to join the Dish family and drive our business forward through delivering world class software to our customers, partners, and employees.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
You will help build the technologies that enable millions of Americans to connect and converse with information and one another. You will work in a complex, fast-paced and highly elastic environment that provides opportunities to navigate across different teams and projects. In this role, you will:
- Analyze business requirements and translate into system requirements;
- Communicate and clarify system requirements and other non-functional requirements with the development and test teams;
- Understand how each system works and be able to demonstrate functionality to users;
- Be able to model equipment in the system via the GUI;
- Analyze integrations between systems and make recommendations to streamline/enhance system integrations;
- Interact with system users and integrated systems' analysts.
A successful Senior Systems Analyst will have the following:
- 5+ years' Analysis Experience (either Business or Systems);
- Bachelor's degree (4 years) from a college or university in a relevant field of study is preferred;
- Prior experience within the telecommunications industry;
- Experience implementing, administering or maintaining inventory systems;
- Experience interacting with system users, developers, and testers;
- Integrations Analysis experience;
- Ability to write requirements, use cases, and test cases;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, technical procedures or government policy;
- Ability to write reports/correspondence/procedure manuals, to present information, and to respond to questions from managers/customers/general public;
- Proficient understanding of coding methods, patterns and best practices using multiple coding languages including but not limited to: Java/J2EE, C#, C++, Perl, Shell Scripting, BPMN frameworks, and/or PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of data and database management;
- Domain experience is preferred to span one or more limbs of OSS: Service Delivery, Inventory Management, Service Management, Data Management and/or Device Management;
- Experience in researching new software, frameworks and technology products preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with both local and global teammates and stakeholders;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute under high pressure dynamic environment.
Compensation: $74,700.00/Yr. - $118,425.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.