DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Today, we're building America's first virtualized, standalone 5G broadband network from scratch with the potential to host some of the fastest, most robust technologies ever conceived. With our DISH TV and SLING TV brands as a strong foundation, we are welcoming the iconic Boost Mobile brand and its 9 million customers to our award-winning family of consumer brands. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We pride ourselves on pairing the resources of a Fortune 250 company with the mindset of an agile startup. We are looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and a need to achieve to join our team.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
The OSS Data Management & Analytics team is looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Senior Systems Analyst
that is passionate about analysis, productivity metrics and improvements within the wireless OSS domain. Someone who is eager to learn new technologies and tools, and is open to creating new processes while taking full ownership of their work.
The Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with other Product & IT teams within wireless, through the process of requirement analysis, writing business & systems requirements, impact analysis, tracking metrics and reporting. The candidate will work with a team of dedicated product managers, Data Engineers and Developers in a fast-paced & exciting environment.Responsibilities:
- Act as an intermediary between internal customers and Technology groups;
- Work with various IT and product teams to collect, clarify and document business requirements from which applications and technology solutions are procured or developed;
- Collect, analyze and specify business needs of project stakeholders to ensure quality solutions are delivered;
- Documents business needs, issues and challenges using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources;
- Participates in design sessions and provides input on the software solution;
- Follow directives and standards on requirements gathering and documentation;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business contacts, IT departments and vendors;
- Proven ability to work with product and business teams to standardize business rules used for reporting;
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to navigate & comprehend for end-users;
- Familiarity with data management best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Computer Science or Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Minimum four years of data management and analysis experience;
- General Business analysis skills used to document user requirements;
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies;
- Requires good knowledge of Google sheets and slides;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Passion for leveraging data to drive significant business impact;
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, databases and SQL.
- Good knowledge of Dashboard tools -Tableau, Grafana, etc.;
- Experience in analyzing wireless/network data.
Compensation: $89,275.00/Yr. - $118,425.00/Yr. Uncapped Commission:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.