*No CTC allowed
Currently Remote due to Covid, but will be required to be onsite in the future: Local Candidates Only
Top Skills Needed:
1.) 5 Years of Experience as Systems Analyst or in a systems analyst type of role. Experience with Technical Design, Detail Design work. - Not looking for a strict BA/BSA role or a Programmer
- Looking for someone that is technical as well as someone who knows how to do the documentation of a BSA
EX: Candidate started as a Programmer, but turned into more of a Systems Analyst overtime. 2.) Strong database skills with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server covering DDL, DML and stored procedures. 3.) Experience working with Operating Systems: Unix, MS Windows XP/7, MS Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Active Directory Experience.
- Candidate will get a request from a vendor and need to know how to install what is needed to those servers
*Ideal Candidate will come from Enterprise Level Experience
Other Technical Skills:
• Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus
• SAP experience is a plus
• Spiral/Waterfall/Agile methodologies
Seeking a dynamic Senior Systems Analyst to join our team. The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in I.T as a Systems Analyst or equivalent role. A Senior Systems Analyst level works fairly independently and is competent to work on the most complex projects at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis activities. This Analyst formulates or defines system scope and objectives based on user needs, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time and for of desired results. Responsible for working with multiple business areas in multi-platform environments.
• Self directed and highly motivated.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with IT and customer teams.
• Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Demonstrated competency in analytical thinking and problem solving – exposure to or experience supporting a utility business is highly desirable.
• Extensive experience in all phases of the SDLC, documenting Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Case and Functional Specifications, System Requirements Document (SRD)
• Ability to multitask and handle changes in priorities
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to organize materials and make presentations in front of a group
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision within a team environment
• Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
• Extremely detail oriented and strong customer service focus.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
• Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
• Support daily operations of diverse application portfolio.
• Work on a team of IT professionals to support the full lifecycle delivery/implementation of multiple high profile software projects aimed at revolutionizing business processes of the supported business unit.
• Translate business and user requirements into accurate system design requirements and technical specifications addressing all applications tiers and external system interfaces.
• Analyze and evaluate existing or developed company applications or systems and prepares documentation including detailed technical designs, system use cases, system flow charts, data models, UML diagrams, screen mock ups, and system interface descriptions outlining systems capabilities and processes.
• Conducts detailed data analysis and produces system data mapping deliverables.
• Ability to define project tasks and estimate level of effort to achieve project deliverables and goals.
• Experience planning and leading software production implementations and establishing post go-live activities including ongoing support.
• Contributes to and works to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for systems analyst deliverables, by also providing updates on project progress to team members, project management and project personnel, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
• Interacts regularly with Business customers, Business Analysts, other Systems Analysts, Architects, Developers and Software vendors to meet project objectives.
• Experience leading small teams on COTS - Commercial-Off-the-Shelf Implementations and collaborating with vendors to resolve complex problems and deliver client results.
• Manage defects and enhancement requests; this includes analysis, working with a developer, testing/validating results, and coordinating implementation.
• Create and execute detailed test scripts.
• Provide root cause analysis of operational issues and application defects.
• Provide low level analysis and design for development and maintenance of supported applications.
• Analyze new requirements and identify solution alternatives and define detailed system modifications.
• Convert conceptual designs into technical solutions.
• Planning and executing software implementation plans in accordance to change management process.
• Support & maintain legacy applications while leading strategic migration efforts to more sustainable technologies.
• Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
• Bachelor degree required. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent preferred