What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- 5+ years of engineering experience/exposure in networking, storage, servers, virtualization with subject matter expertise in Linux systems architecture/design.
- 2+ years of experience with configuration/orchestration tools such as Puppet.
- Architecture and development in automation tools and scripts.
- Ability provide solutions and effectively prioritize, develop, and execute multiple projects in an Agile environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Nagios and Splunk.
- Implementations in AWS public cloud, on-prem private cloud technologies and/or hybrid cloud environments.
- Technical leadership and mentoring to junior administrators.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- In the first 90 days - research and building an understanding of our products and systems
- Beyond 90 days - effectively develop and deliver on infrastructure programs and projects working with team members, maintaining our Change Control, documentation and security standards.
- You will play a key role in monitoring the health of the system and keeping us ahead of any security vulnerabilities that might arise. While trying to protect us from outside threats, your team is also critical in improving performance of our systems. The scope of this role covers our three active data centers and over 2,000 machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Engineer, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning