Sr. Systems Engineer- Communication Systems
Los Angeles, CA
Excellent Benefits + bonus
Candidate will be responsible in the areas of analysis of antenna systems for stationary and motion stabilized platforms and related products. This position is responsible for systems engineering activities including system architecture design, trade studies, specification development, requirement definition, and allocation, performance, analysis, system modeling, and support to hardware/software design and testing. Additional responsibilities include analyzing engineered products to meet customer use-cases and assure compatibility of all physical, functional, and program interfaces ensuring first time quality acceptance and customer satisfaction.
- BS or MS in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Systems Engineering, Communication Systems
- Extensive leadership experience, including definition of product requirements and flowdown of component requirements
- Highly desired experience in communication systems analysis, including link budget, VSWR, phase noise analysis
- Highly desired experience in communication systems architecture, including polarizer, modem, amplifier, upconverter, downconverter, modulation components
- Highly desired experience in communication systems integration with modems and network, regulatory standards
- Highly desired experience in communication systems test hardware and RF component supplier management
- Highly desired exposure to Model-Based Systems Engineering tools and techniques for capturing system functions, services, interfaces, requirements, and concept of operations
- Technically proficient in MS Office products
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com