Senior Systems Engineer, Architect, Windows Systems Administrator with 7-10+
years of experience for a FTE position.
- Day to day systems engineering and administration of Windows Servers in a
large size enterprise environment.
- Design and architecture - design, redesign, architect solutions
- Administration of virtualized servers, VMware ESX Servers
- Administration of Active Directory
- Administration of MS Exchange
- Administration of SAN, Storage Area Network
- 7-10+ years of experience in Systems Engineering, Windows Systems
Administration with the following:
- Windows Server: experience with Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 and
Windows Server 2016
- Design and Architecture, Re-engineer or re-design environments
- Active Directory: Active Directory Administration
- MS Exchange: MS Exchange Administration
- VMware: VMware Administration, Vmware ESX, Virtualization
- SAN: SAN Administration, Storage Area Network, NetApp, EMC, etc.
- SQL: basic SQL, Database Administration, SQL Server
- Citrix: Citrix XenApp Administration a plus
- Bachelors degree or higher
- MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCSA, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
KEYWORDS: Systems Engineer, Senior Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator,
Senior Systems Administrator, Windows Systems Administrator, Senior Windows
Systems Administrator, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows
Server 2008, Active Directory, Group Policys, Virtualization, VMware ESX, SAN,
Storage Area Network, NetApp, Network Appliance, Network Administrator, Systems
Administration, Network Administration, MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems
Engineer, MCSA, Microsoft Certified Systems
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your resume
with 2-3 manager references.
CONFIDENTIALITY: P. Murphy & Associates (PMA) ensures your resume will NEVER be
posted and we will not send your resume to any of our clients without your
You will only receive contact from PMA and your information will NOT be shared
with any third parties. Occasionally, PMA may send you emails regarding new
positions in your area.
Please ask for:
Coquito DeVettori and refer to job#019660-
For More Job Openings Visit our Web Site at: www.PMurphy.com